comp.lang.lisp

Re: abstracting away the web for website making

Marco Antoniotti

6/11/2016 5:50:00 PM

On Friday, June 10, 2016 at 1:10:50 PM UTC-4, Kaz Kylheku wrote:
> On 2016-06-08, Marco Antoniotti <marcoxa@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> More importantly, vermicelli rules. The chewy, elastic bean starch type
> >> ("harusame") more than the rice type.
> >
> > Kaz, you are obviously not Italian :) Google "Monicelli programming language" :)
>
> I obviously *am* Italian, at least temporarily. I did say "vermicelli",
> after all. I also know Boticelli, and limoncelli, and other words
> derived from the suffix denoting the upright-held stringed instrument.
> (Which, by the way, can be played "arco" or "pizzicato", further
> conveying the sheer extent to which I am Italian!) Please refer to me as Giovanni
> until July 31st, the eve of which marks the expiration of my Italian
> ethnicity.

Will do Giovanni :) Of course, you should know that italian ethnicity, given the vagaries of our bureaucracy will probably not expire when you think :)

Cheers
--
MA
1 Answer

endlessboomcapitalism

On Saturday, June 11, 2016 at 1:49:54 PM UTC-4, Marco Antoniotti wrote:
> On Friday, June 10, 2016 at 1:10:50 PM UTC-4, Kaz Kylheku wrote:

> > > Kaz, you are obviously not Italian :) Google "Monicelli programming language" :)
> >
> > I obviously *am* Italian, at least temporarily. I did say "vermicelli",
> > after all. I also know Boticelli, and limoncelli, and other words
> > derived from the suffix denoting the upright-held stringed instrument.
> > (Which, by the way, can be played "arco" or "pizzicato", further
> > conveying the sheer extent to which I am Italian!) Please refer to me as Giovanni
> > until July 31st, the eve of which marks the expiration of my Italian
> > ethnicity.
>
> Will do Giovanni :) Of course, you should know that italian ethnicity, given the vagaries of our bureaucracy will probably not expire when you think :)
>
> Cheers
> --
> MA

The romans are now here in america.