Gateway News-ML is still broken

Christoph

I just wanted to remind mailing list (only) people that
the News -> ML Gateway is still broken :-(

/Christoph

7 Answers

Dave Thomas

On Nov 10, 2003, at 10:14, Christoph wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I just wanted to remind mailing list (only) people that
> the News -> ML Gateway is still broken :-(

I sent the scripts out to someone, hoping they'd be able to do it. I
guess that ball got dropped.

I had another volunteer, but unfortunately lost deleted their message
when I sent off the scripts to the first person.

If someone with a decent, stable newsfeed wants to take this on, please
just drop me a line.

Cheers

Dave

Dennis Oelkers

On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 04:00:10AM +0900, Dave Thomas wrote:
> >I just wanted to remind mailing list (only) people that
> >the News -> ML Gateway is still broken :-(

[snip]

> If someone with a decent, stable newsfeed wants to take this on, please
> just drop me a line.

I could do that, our newsfeed is very stable. The only problem is that I have
almost no time at all the next days, so it would have to wait until next week.
FYI, it would be hosted on a box at the NOC of the Technical University of Berlin.

Kind regards,
Dennis Oelkers

Rob Partington

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 04:00:10 +0900,
Dave Thomas <dave@pragprog.com> wrote:
> I sent the scripts out to someone, hoping they'd be able to do it. I
> guess that ball got dropped.

Oops, sorry, I'll get on it. Mea culpa.

Dennis Oelkers

Gateway is now up and running, everything's look fine so far.

If there are any problems with it just feel free to contact me.

Kind regards,
Dennis Oelkers

daz

"Dennis Oelkers" <dennis@penthesilea.zrz.tu-berlin.de> wrote:
> Gateway is now up and running, everything's look fine so far.
>
> If there are any problems with it just feel free to contact me.
>
> Kind regards,
> Dennis Oelkers

Excellent news. Vielen Dank, Dennis. !:-)!

daz

Robert Klemme

"Dennis Oelkers" <dennis@penthesilea.zrz.tu-berlin.de> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:bp9a3f$kfb$1@mamenchi.zrz.TU-Berlin.DE...
> Gateway is now up and running, everything's look fine so far.
>
> If there are any problems with it just feel free to contact me.

Judging from the number of messages I see after the weekend I'd say it
works ok. Thanks a lot!

robert

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt

Hi!

* Dennis Oelkers; 2003-11-17, 14:18 UTC:
> Gateway is now up and running, everything's look fine so far.
>
> If there are any problems with it just feel free to contact me.

First I was wondering why my POP3 inbox was about twice as big as
usual. My first thought was "Oh no, not again, worm flood! :-<". Then
I saw many messages going to the ruby-talk box and was happy again
:->

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt
--
.-------.