Gateway Question

Robert Klemme

11/10/2003 8:51:00 AM

Hi folks,

I have the feeling that traffic has significantly dropped in
comp.lang.ruby. Is everybody on holidays or are we (still) facing gateway
problems? If so, what can we do about them?

Regards

robert

4 Answers

Simon Strandgaard

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 09:50:31 +0100, Robert Klemme wrote:

> I have the feeling that traffic has significantly dropped in
> comp.lang.ruby. Is everybody on holidays or are we (still) facing gateway
> problems? If so, what can we do about them?

Agree, I think the ruby community have been divided into two.
Half people are following ruby-talk. Half are following comp.lang.ruby.

My postings doesn't appear at all at ruby-talk?

I am also curious to whats going on?

--
Simon Strandgaard

ts

R> I have the feeling that traffic has significantly dropped in
R> comp.lang.ruby.

The gateway clr ==> ruby-talk is dead, it only work ruby-talk ==> clr

i.e. a message posted in clr will not go to ruby-talk, but a message sent
to ruby-talk will be posted to clr

--

Guy Decoux

Robert Klemme

"ts" <decoux@moulon.inra.fr> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> R> I have the feeling that traffic has significantly dropped in
> R> comp.lang.ruby.
>
> The gateway clr ==> ruby-talk is dead, it only work ruby-talk ==> clr
>
> i.e. a message posted in clr will not go to ruby-talk, but a message
sent
> to ruby-talk will be posted to clr

Ok, now we got the status quo straight. Are there any chances that the GW
will be up again? Is there anything we can do to support the GW's partly
reanimation?

Kind regards

robert

ts

R> Ok, now we got the status quo straight. Are there any chances that the GW
R> will be up again? Is there anything we can do to support the GW's partly
R> reanimation?

Well, the last message sent by Dave Thomas about this was to say that the
gateway has moved, and I don't know who manage it actually

[ruby-talk:84463]

--

Guy Decoux