Book -Code Generation in Action 51%OFF

Bermejo, Rodrigo (GEAE, Foreign National)

11/6/2003 7:55:00 PM

A good buy !
I have already got one !

http://www.bookpool.com/.x/SSSSSSMMPR/sm/...

-r.

4 Answers

Kent R. Spillner

Bermejo, Rodrigo (GEAE, Foreign National) wrote:
> A good buy !
> I have already got one !
>
> http://www.bookpool.com/.x/SSSSSSMMPR/sm/...

Got mine yesterday; great price, great book. Very cool use of Ruby, too
(good way to get Ruby into the office).

FYI, if you live in the US and place an order for >= $40, your order
qualifies for free shipping. It says their free shipping option
normally takes between 10-15 days for your order to arrive, but I got my
books in < 5 p.o.w.d. (post office working days; those slackers... :) ).

Just gotta order the 2 new pragprog books, and my reading schedule for
this winter will be all set! ;-)

> -r.
-Kent

tankfixer

In article <9lorq4hent0rhd9opumg855c3c343ku22q@4ax.com>,
klausschadenfreude@yahoo.com says...
> In talk.politics.guns truthtell@nospam.com.net wrote:
>

> >Move along asshole, or all your posts will sent to the trustees of the
> >church your daddy is on the board of.
>
> You don't have the balls to even RESPOND to his posts with facts, much
> less forward them, Eddie.

The poor fool googles some names and thinks he finds people....
What a maroon...

> That's why you've lost this game.

Ed's lost his mind.
Syphilis or drugs, or both...

--
Meddle ye not in the Affairs of Dragons, for Thou art Crunchy and taste
Goode with Ketchup.

tankfixer

In article <9aiqq4p2ao1n63gcgspfjflfgaa839tqea@4ax.com>,
klausschadenfreude@yahoo.com says...
> In talk.politics.guns tankfixer <paul.carrier@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <BcednW8Qodjj3zDUnZ2dnUVZ_o-WnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
> >scout_x@eathlink.removeme.this2.nospam.net says...
> >>
> >> "Klaus Schadenfreude" <klausschadenfreude@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> Maybe he had to get a new ISP?
> >
> >Doesn't appear so..
> >Maybe a bunch o them drugs kicked in at once and he was incoherent...
> >

> I hear there was a big snowstorm back east so maybe the dial-up lines
> to his little trailer went down.

> Or maybe his ISP bitch-slapped him.....

Now why would they do a thing like that....

--

In article <-o6dnRVxgbC71jDUnZ2dnUVZ_uSdnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
scout_x@eathlink.removeme.this2.nospam.net says...

> "tankfixer" <paul.carrier@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > In article <BcednW8Qodjj3zDUnZ2dnUVZ_o-WnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
> > scout_x@eathlink.removeme.this2.nospam.net says...
> >>
> >> "Klaus Schadenfreude" <klausschadenfreude@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> Maybe he had to get a new ISP?
> >
> > Doesn't appear so..
> > Maybe a bunch o them drugs kicked in at once and he was incoherent...
>
> Probably left off with a warning. After all the forgeries seem to have come
> to a sudden and rather abrupt halt.

It must not have taken as maroon boy is back at his pathetic forgeries..