Testing code branching coverage

Carl Youngblood

11/4/2003 12:12:00 AM

I'm wondering if it might be possible to write ruby code that could
dynamically check my classes for branches and keep track of each branch
during execution so that it could tell me how good the code coverage of
different execution paths was. In other words, I could run my ruby
script and it would print out the number of branches taken versus the
total number of possible branches.

I noticed that the ruby profiler is all written in Ruby, so I was
thinking it might be possible to write code that would do this without
having to modify my code. However, I am nowhere near enough of a Ruby
expert to take this one on. Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks,
Carl

17 Answers

soc.culture.china

On Aug 30, 8:46 pm, ww <lbt...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.4shared.com/photo/6CrJAsMH/258Troll_...

Hey!!! I need a lot of this stuff to remove one, the shit face
psychotic brainless shameless crazy sleazy slimy filthy evil ugly
abianchen/report2009/abum_chump slut cunt chattering monkey
pathological lying bitch from Manila.

his Excellency Itoh , the Japanese Advisor to the Manchu Imperial Government

Hey , Chairman Mao,

I , Itoh , was an advisor to the Manchu Imperial
government in Beijing
in the last century and
we Japanese
had proposed to the Chinese Republicans in the last century
for
Japanese co-ownership of Manchuria with your Chinese migrants in
Manchuria, which
was not Chinese territory .
Our Japanese Imperial government in the last century
proposed a
sphere of Joint Prosperity with your Chinese people in
Manchuria ,
but your Chinese migrants in Manchuria killed our Japanese
migrants in Manchuria ,
why ?
the Japanese migrants in Manchuria just wanted to share
Manchuria
with your Chinese migrants into Manchuria in the last
century .

The Japanese migrating people into Manchuria in the last
century
just wanted
a fair share of Manchurian territory with your
Chinese migrating people into Manchuria ,
why did your Chinese migrants in Manchuria killed our
Japanese migrating
people in Manchuria in the last century ?

why you Chinese wanted all Manchuria for yourselves Chinese ?
Manchuria was not even your Chinese territory .
Manchuria was Korean and Mongol and Manchu territories.

why did you Chinese migrants kill our Japanese migrants in
Manchuria
in the last century ?

why did your Chinese migrants kill the Dark skin Malays in
KL in 1969 in west Malaysia ?

why did your Chinese migrants kill native Uyghurs in Karshi
in Xin Jiang ?

why did your Chinese migrants kill Tibetans in Tibet ?

and Now , why you Chinese migrants are demanding a fair
share of ASEAN territories
with Dark Skin REAL natives of ASEAN ?

why you Chinese refused to share Manchuria with our Japanese
migrants in Manchuria
in the last century ,
why you Chinese are demanding a fair share of the wealth of
ASEAN with
Dark skin natives of ASEAN ?
you Chinese are just a
migrating people into ASEAN ?

Chairman Mao, we know you are a nationalist , because
the Manchu Jurchen people had stolen
China from the Chinese people.
but you Chinese migrants from China are stealing the native
lands of
the Dark skin REAL native people of ASEAN .

you Chinese knew full well that Manchuria wasn ' t even
Chinese territory .

you Chinese know full well that ASEAN is not Chinese
territory.

why are your millions of Chinese people occupying the
ASEAN territories ?

why are your Chinese migrants occupying the Spratleys ?

you Chinese have never been a native people of SE ASIA,

you Chinese have never been a native people of ASEAN ,

so
why are your Chinese people faking and pretending to be
the new Chinese native of ASEAN , just
like Wakalukong in Singapore ?

sine you Chinese are demanding a Chinese co-ownership of
ASEAN with
the Dark skin REAL natives of ASEAN ,

can we Japanese demand for a Japanese Co-ownership of
Taiwan with
your Chinese migrants in Taiwan ?

to be fair ,
you Chinese are all migrants outside China Central which
are
lands between the two rivers ,
the ChangJiang river in the north of China Central and
the Yellow river .in the south
of China Central .

to be fair , you Chinese should share Taiwan with our
Japanese people in Japan ,
because you Chinese in ASEAN are sharing ASEAN with the
Chinese people in China .

many Chinese in China are holding Singaporean passports ,
many Chinese in China are holding Malay' s passports ,
many Chinese in China are holding Filipino passports ,
many Chinese in China are holding Indonesian passports ,
many Chinese in China are holding Thai passports ,
many Chinese in China are holding Burmese passports,
many Chinese in China are holding Lao passports ,

so Chinese from ASEAN are living in China now ,
so China is already sharing ASEAN with the Dark Skin REAL
natives of ASEAN.

this week Aug . 2010 Chinese navy is in Myanmar ,
next century
Chinese navy will be all over ASEAN territorial water, which
you
Chinese are calling as your South CHINA SEA .

you Chinese are just hijacking ASEAN for your own Chinese
people in CHINA .

we Japanese are more docile in this century , still
living in in our own Nihon islands .

.

.

Aug 31, 7:55 am, "Chairman Mao , expert fucker of Chinese High
School Girl 's cunts in China" <monsteroooodk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > stronger, they cultivate new needs and -- this may seem
> > counterintuitive -- apprehensions that force them to expand in various
> > forms. Even under the stewardship of some of the most forgettable
> > presidents -- Rutherford Hayes, James Garfield, Chester Arthur,
> > Benjamin Harrison -- the United States' economy grew steadily and
> > quietly in the late nineteenth century. As the country traded more
> > with the outside world, it developed complex economic and strategic
> > interests in far-flung places. Sometimes, as in South America and the
> > Pacific region, for example, these interests justified military
> > action. The United States was also able to start focusing outward
> > during that period because it had consolidated the interior of the
> > continent; the last major battle of the Indian Wars was fought in
> > 1890.
>
> > China today is consolidating its land borders and beginning to turn
> > outward. China's foreign policy ambitions are as aggressive as those
> > of the United States a century ago, but for completely different
> > reasons. China does not take a missionary approach to world affairs,
> > seeking to spread an ideology or a system of government. Moral
> > progress in international affairs is an American goal, not a Chinese
> > one; China's actions abroad are propelled by its need to secure
> > energy, metals, and strategic minerals in order to support the rising
> > living standards of its immense population, which amounts to about one-
> > fifth of the world's total.
>
> > To accomplish this task, China has built advantageous power
> > relationships both in contiguous territories and in far-flung locales
> > rich in the resources it requires to fuel its growth. Because what
> > drives China abroad has to do with a core national interest --
> > economic survival -- China can be defined as an über-realist power.. It
> > seeks to develop a sturdy presence throughout the parts of Africa that
> > are well endowed with oil and minerals and wants to secure port access
> > throughout the Indian Ocean and the South China Sea, which connect the
> > hydrocarbon-rich Arab-Persian world to the Chinese seaboard. Having no
> > choice in the matter, Beijing cares little about the type of regime
> > with which it is engaged; it requires stability, not virtue as the
> > West conceives of it. And because some of these regimes -- such as
> > those in Iran, Myanmar (also known as Burma), and Sudan -- are
> > benighted and authoritarian, China's worldwide scouring for resources
> > brings it into conflict with the missionary-oriented United States, as
> > well as with countries such as India and Russia, against whose own
> > spheres of influence China is bumping up.
>
> > To be sure, China is not an existential problem for these states. The
> > chance of a war between China and the United States is remote; the
> > Chinese military threat to the United States is only indirect. The
> > challenge China poses is primarily geographic -- notwithstanding

Wakalukong

On Aug 31, 1:51 pm, "his Excellency Itoh , the Japanese Advisor to
the Manchu Imperial Government" <mussahassan.has...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hey ,  Chairman  Mao,
>
> I   , Itoh  ,   was  an  advisor    to  the  Manchu  Imperial
> government  in  Beijing
>  in the  last  century and
>   we  Japanese
> had  proposed  to  the  Chinese  Republicans  in the  last century
>   for
> Japanese  co-ownership of  Manchuria  with  your  Chinese  migrants in
> Manchuria, which
(snip)
------------

Who on Earth cares for a talking shit?

Wakalukong

the Black LEARN GA kock of the Fucking Boudha

Chaurman Mao,
can we Indians share Tibet with your Chinese migrants into
Tibet ?

can we Indians co-own Tibetan territories with your Chinese
migrants into Tibet ?

> [...]
> > hydrocarbon-rich Arab-Persian world to the Chinese seaboard. Having no
> > choice in the matter, Beijing cares little about the type of regime
> > with which it is engaged; it requires stability, not virtue as the
> > West conceives of it. And because some of these regimes -- such as
> > those in Iran, Myanmar (also known as Burma), and Sudan -- are
> > benighted and authoritarian, China's worldwide scouring for resources
> > brings it into conflict with the missionary-oriented United States, as
> > well as with countries such as India and Russia, against whose own
> > spheres of influence China is bumping up.
>
> > To be sure, China is not an existential problem for these states. The
> > chance of a war between China and the United States is remote; the
> > Chinese military threat to the United States is only indirect. The
> > challenge China poses is primarily geographic -- notwithstanding

Wakalukong

On Aug 31, 7:48 pm, the Black LEARN GA kock of the Fucking
Boudha <mahatmanga...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)
------------

Who on Earth wants an empress with a black lean cock to teach him
geography? Ladies and gentlemen, are you now convinced that Black
Lean Cock is a moron?

Wakalukong

Khmer Rouge Hun Sen the Fake Communist now the Khmer Mafia Boss of Cambodia

Tibet is like Cambodia ,

Vietnamese are in Cambodia ,

Chinese are in Tibet and Malaysia .

what the fucks .

but Chinese are still paying me money to shut up
my moputh concerning Chinese involvements
in the Khmer Rouge Genocide programmes in Cambodia .

n Aug 31, 4:48 am, the Black LEARN GA kock of the Fucking Boudha
<mahatmanga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > > seeking to spread an ideology or a system of government. Moral
> > > progress in international affairs is an American goal, not a Chinese
> > > one; China's actions abroad are propelled by its need to secure
> > > energy, metals, and strategic minerals in order to support the rising
> > > living standards of its immense population, which amounts to about one-
> > > fifth of the world's total.
>
> > > To accomplish this task, China has built advantageous power
> > > relationships both in contiguous territories and in far-flung locales
> > > rich in the resources it requires to fuel its growth. Because what
> > > drives China abroad has to do with a core national interest --
> > > economic survival -- China can be defined as an über-realist power. It
> > > seeks to develop a sturdy presence throughout the parts of Africa that
> > > are well endowed with oil and minerals and wants to secure port access

Wakalukong

On Sep 2, 10:01 am, Khmer Rouge Hun Sen the Fake Communist now the
Khmer Mafia Boss of Cambodia <hatjman.hun...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)
-----------

Would you want a moron who tells you he's an empress with a black lean
cock to teach you
geography? Ladies and gentlemen, are you now convinced that Khmer
Rouge aka Black
Lean Cock aka Duch Komin is a moron?

Wakalukong

the Black LEARN GA kock of the Fucking Boudha

Hun Sen , you are a Fake Budhist , and a Fake Communist .

all you want is money ,
just like your fat Cantonese wife Bun Rany Hun Sen ,

your family is a totally fake communist during Democratic
Kampuchea Regime .

now , Mr . Hun SEn , how many Budhist monks did you
kill ?

n Sep 1, 7:01 pm, Khmer Rouge Hun Sen the Fake Communist now the
> [...]
> > > demand    a    Chinese   co-ownership of ASEAN ,....
> > >  just
> > > like the  Japs   had  planned  to  do  in the  last  century  in  SE
> > > Asia ,.
> > > this  time ,
> > >  it  is  our   turn  for  our  Chinese  migrants   to occupy lands of
> > > ASEAN ,
> > >  because
> > > our  Chinese  nation will  have  the  military power  to threaten
> > > natives
> > > of  ASEAN   nations  if  nations  of  ASEAN   refuse
> > > to  conform  to  our  Chinese    demand for  a  fair  share  of  the
> > > WEALTH
> > > of  ASEAN   for  our  Chinese people in    ASEAN .
>
> > > that  is  why  we  Chinese  are  taking the  Spratleys ,
> > > and  our  Chinese  migrants  who  are the  new  Natives  of  Sabah
> > > shall  declare  Sabah ' s  autonomy  from the  Malay ' s Power

Wakalukong

On Sep 2, 7:14 pm, the Black LEARN GA kock of the Fucking Boudha
<mahatmanga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hun  Sen ,  you are  a  Fake  Budhist  , and  a  Fake  Communist .
(snip)
------------

Would you want a moron who tells you he's an empress with a black
lean
cock to teach you geography? Ladies and gentlemen, are you now
convinced that Black Lean Cock aka Duch Komin is a moron?

Wakalukong

charlie vietcong

How many Budhist monks has Excellency Mr . Hun Sen killed ?

who cares ?

as long as Excellency Mr. Hun Sen killed his Khmer people
for
and on behalf of our Vietnamese Vietcongs in Vietnam and in
Campuchea .

n Sep 2, 6:14 pm, the Black LEARN GA kock of the Fucking Boudha