Ruby language reference

Afan Shah

I have just started using Ruby but I am still unfamiliar with the internals or core language designs of Ruby. It would be better if you can provids me an updated Ruby language reference (or specification) in english.

Regards,
Afan.

Daniel Carrera

> I have just started using Ruby but I am still unfamiliar with the
> internals or core language designs of Ruby. It would be better if you
> can provids me an updated Ruby language reference (or specification) in
> english.

Afan,

Will this help?: http://www.rubycentral...

--
Daniel Carrera | OpenPGP KeyID: 9AF77A88
PhD grad student. |

bruce

On Sun, Nov 02, 2003 at 03:07:37PM +0900, Daniel Carrera wrote:
> Will this help?: http://www.rubycentral...

Or: http://dev.faeriemud.org/Progra...

A little more friendly in terms of everyday use.

--=20
Bruce Williams - bruce@codedbliss.com - http://code...

John W. Long

This is also awesome: