Mark

4/14/2016 3:12:00 AM

Hello,
I need some help on finding some more DHTML scripts than the ones I already have.
I´ve searched in many places and I even found a great site called: www.superprodesign.com with over 600 original javascripts and good cliparts.
But I still need more DHTML scripts.
Can anyone help me?
Mark G.

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030810131927Z3n1KkB0

6 Answers

Nitin Bhatnagar

"Mark" <matariNOSPAM@prodigy.net.mx> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I need some help on finding some more DHTML scripts than the ones I
already have.
> I´ve searched in many places and I even found a great site called:
www.superprodesign.com with over 600 original javascripts and good cliparts.
> But I still need more DHTML scripts.
> Can anyone help me?
> Mark G.
>
> ---
> MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030810131927Z3n1KkB0

Try these:

http://www.w3schools.com/dhtml/dhtml_ex...
http://www.tamingthebeast.net/scripts/userinfor...
http://www.freeprogrammingresources.com/j...

HTH

NB

RichAsianKid

On Dec 25, 6:42 am, pg <pen...@catholic.org> wrote:
> [...]
> > by the participants. The remaining conversations occurred in real
> > time, with no delay. Following the conversation, participants
> > independently completed questionnaires about their experience, rating
> > their feelings and those of their partners.
>
> > The results, reported in the December issue of Psychological Science,
> > a journal of the Association for Psychological Science, revealed that
> > a mere one second delay in conversation was sufficient to raise
> > anxiety in intergroup but not intragroup interactions. Both whites and
> > minorities in the delayed intergroup conversation felt more anxious
> > and viewed their partners as being more anxious compared to
> > participants who engaged in conversations in real time. In addition,
> > participants in the delayed intergroup conversation indicated less
> > interest in getting to know their partners. Surprisingly, participants
> > in intragroup conversations reported feeling even less anxious in the
> > delayed conversation than they did when interacting in real time and
> > were unaffected by the delay when it came to wanting to get to know
> > their partner.
>
> > These findings suggest that ingroup members are given a “benefit of
> > the doubt” following a brief delay in conversation. However, this
> > courtesy is not extended to members of other racial or ethnic groups.
> > In addition, these results offer direct experimental evidence of just
> > how fragile intergroup relations are when people are first getting
> > acquainted. This study also provides some insight into why it is that
> > attempting to regulate our behavior to ease tension in interracial
> > interactions can sometimes backfire.
>
> > The authors suggest that this can introduce delays in the natural flow
> > of conversation which can further contribute to anxiety of all members
> > involved in the interaction. The authors conclude that “the findings
> > may also have direct practical implications for understanding the
> > persistence of racial and ethnic disparities across a wide variety of
> > contexts, including law enforcement, employment and legal settings,
> > where appearing apprehensive may place members of racial and ethnic
> > outgroups at a distinct disadvantage.”
>
> These psychologists ought to take some genetic courses.
>
> Racial tensions is an extension of genetic competition.
>
> When the white fights the blacks, it's the Caucasoid genes fighting
> against the Negro genes. The human are merely "containers" (or space
> ships) for the two different groups of gene.
>
> Why a man fuck a woman? Because his genes tell him that fucking a
> woman = good, and to encourage the man to do the fucking, the genes
> alter the man's brain state, and he got aroused, his prick hardens,
> his palm sweating, his breathe hasten... it's a fight, it's a
> challenge, and in the mind of that man, "I'm going to fuck her!" is
> all he can think of.
>
> Just too bad people don't see what they are. They think way too much

Very true. Side point here but thought it'd be interesting - I copied
and pasted this from a previous post of mine:

The most distilled and poetic summary is from Geoff Miller: "the male
body itself is like a sinking prison ship. Death comes to all bodies
sooner or later. Even if a male devoted all of his energy to
surviving, by storing up huge fat reserves and hiding in an armored
underground compound, accidents and age come sooner or later. The only
deliverance for a male's genes is through an escape tube into a female
body carrying a fertile egg. Genes survive in the long term only by
jumping ship into offspring. And the only way to do that for males is
to attract a female of the species through courtship. And that's why
males of most species evolve to act as if copulation is the whole
point of life. Copulation is the gateway to immortality."

Miller continues: "And this is why males risk their lives for
copulation
opportunities - and why a male praying mantis continues copulating
even after a female has eaten his head."

That's utilitarian calculus don't you think - males needs 2 minutes
and 2 ounces of sperm; females need 9 months and gallons and liters of
breast milk.

Nature is unequal. Skewers the feminists' dream.

joyo

On Dec 25, 7:42 pm, pg <pen...@catholic.org> wrote:
> [...]
> > where appearing apprehensive may place members of racial and ethnic
> > outgroups at a distinct disadvantage.”
>
> These psychologists ought to take some genetic courses.
>
> Racial tensions is an extension of genetic competition.
>
> When the white fights the blacks, it's the Caucasoid genes fighting
> against the Negro genes. The human are merely "containers" (or space
> ships) for the two different groups of gene.
>
> Why a man fuck a woman? Because his genes tell him that fucking a
> woman = good, and to encourage the man to do the fucking, the genes
> alter the man's brain state, and he got aroused, his prick hardens,
> his palm sweating, his breathe hasten... it's a fight, it's a
> challenge, and in the mind of that man, "I'm going to fuck her!" is
> all he can think of.
>
> Just too bad people don't see what they are. They think way too much

RAK hasnt fucked at all. And you probably have always had to pay for
it.

joyo

On Dec 26, 1:49 pm, RichAsianKid <richasian...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> deliverance for a male's genes is through an escape tube into a female
> body carrying a fertile egg. Genes survive in the long term only by
> jumping ship into offspring. And the only way to do that for males is
> to attract a female of the species through courtship. And that's why
> males of most species evolve to act as if copulation is the whole
> point of life. Copulation is the gateway to immortality."
>
> Miller continues: "And this is why males risk their lives for
> copulation
> opportunities - and why a male praying mantis continues copulating
> even after a female has eaten his head."
>
> That's utilitarian calculus don't you think - males needs 2 minutes
> and 2 ounces of sperm; females need 9 months and gallons and liters of
> breast milk.
>
> Nature is unequal. Skewers the feminists' dream.- Hide quoted text -

Thats you RAK, your fucking is limited to 2mins. No wonder you cant
get laid

joyo

On Dec 25, 8:33 pm, "kl...@tm.net.my steals CKSF's identity"
<ck_in_...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> And the Nobel Prize for Fuckwitry goes to ...

Cant do it? Talk about it. 2 Asian Homos wanking off. Should be good
to read.

Neo

On Dec 26, 12:49 am, RichAsianKid <richasian...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > against the Negro genes. The human are merely "containers" (or space
> > ships) for the two different groups of gene.
>
> > Why a man fuck a woman? Because his genes tell him that fucking a
> > woman = good, and to encourage the man to do the fucking, the genes
> > alter the man's brain state, and he got aroused, his prick hardens,
> > his palm sweating, his breathe hasten... it's a fight, it's a
> > challenge, and in the mind of that man, "I'm going to fuck her!" is
> > all he can think of.
>
> > Just too bad people don't see what they are. They think way too much
> > of themselves.
>
> Very true. Side point here but thought it'd be interesting - I copied
> and pasted this from a previous post of mine:
>
> The most distilled and poetic summary is from Geoff Miller: "the male
> body itself is like a sinking prison ship. Death comes to all bodies

With respect to poetry, one's ideas and word
can live beyond one's own children, grandchildren,
and even one's greatgrandchildren. Long after
a man's gene become extinct - a man's words
may flourish in another man's mind in ways that
his genes could never express. One of
the true test of greatness is an words, idea or
concepts that survives the test of time.