Re: Win32OLE again - solved

Christoph R.

10/29/2003 9:25:00 PM

Steve Tuckner wrote:
> You were right! Thank you Thank you Thank you :-) (I am
> smiling widely).

It was just only wild guess, but I am happy that this worked out.

> For some reason the extconf.rb that comes with win32ole
> generates the CFLAGS with only /W3 as an option. When I run

That's kind of odd isn't it? The CFLAGS of my win32ole extension
makefile just look ``normal'' - in particular they include the -MD
option. Maybe just regenerating the makefile by running

ruby path_your_win32ole_directory/extconf.rb

manually would have fixed the problem too? If the makefile
of other standard extension are missing the MD flag too you
probably should recompile all your standard extension? (just
erasing the ext directory of your compilation directory
+ make might do the trick)

/Christoph

Please send off list mail to
'my_mail@gmy.net'.gsub(/y/,'x')