Installing .h files from extconf.rb?

Ryan Pavlik

10/29/2003 6:00:00 PM

Hey, anyone have an elegant way they use to make extconf (with the
possible addition of install.rb) install C headers? I need to have
one installed, since I'm working on two modules, and one uses the
other, and needs to access the data structures.

thanks,

--
Ryan Pavlik <rpav@mephle.com>

"And let's not forget the smell!" - 8BT

1 Answer

nobu.nokada

At Thu, 30 Oct 2003 02:59:52 +0900,
Ryan Pavlik wrote:
> Hey, anyone have an elegant way they use to make extconf (with the
> possible addition of install.rb) install C headers? I need to have
> one installed, since I'm working on two modules, and one uses the
> other, and needs to access the data structures.

$INSTALLFILES = [["include/*.h", "$(RUBYLIBDIR)/foo", "include"]]

--
Nobu Nakada