Whoohoo! I got Zip

Daniel Carrera

10/27/2003 9:36:00 PM

Thanks all for the help.

I don't know what I did wrong last time (maybe I installed a beta?). I
donwloaded the latest Ruby file, compiled it, and now I have what appears
to be a functinal zlib:

$ ruby -e 'require "zlib" '
$

So it looks like the standard Ruby install comes with everything I'll
need. I'll see if I can use zlib directly so as to avoid asking the user
to also install rubyzip.rb.

Or maybe I'll include a copy of rubyzip.rb with the package.

In any event. I'm happy to have zlib.

Cheers,
--
Daniel Carrera | OpenPGP KeyID: 9AF77A88
PhD grad student. |