Re: [ANN] Russian Ruby resource and Ruby Course

Akinori MUSHA

10/27/2003 8:53:00 PM

At Fri, 10 Oct 2003 01:58:16 +0900,
Yuri Leikind wrote:
> A Russian-language Ruby resource has been started - http://ru...
>
> Currently it contains materials of a Ruby course which was developed and
> led in Minsk, Belarus, by Alexander Bokovoy and me. The course consists
> of 6 seminars. It only targets the language, its design and built-in
> classes. We plan to develop supplementary seminars, devoted to certain
> libraries or/and technologies.

You mean Russia and Belarus make .ru-.by, right? :)

--
/
/__ __ Akinori.org / MUSHA.org

"It seems to me as we make our own few circles 'round the sun
We get it backwards and our seven years go by like one"

1 Answer

Alexander Bokovoy

On Tue, Oct 28, 2003 at 05:52:55AM +0900, Akinori MUSHA wrote:
> At Fri, 10 Oct 2003 01:58:16 +0900,
> Yuri Leikind wrote:
> > A Russian-language Ruby resource has been started - http://ru...
> >
> > Currently it contains materials of a Ruby course which was developed and
> > led in Minsk, Belarus, by Alexander Bokovoy and me. The course consists
> > of 6 seminars. It only targets the language, its design and built-in
> > classes. We plan to develop supplementary seminars, devoted to certain
> > libraries or/and technologies.
>
> You mean Russia and Belarus make .ru-.by, right? :)
Kind of ;) The original mail was posted in March'2003 and somehow got
reposted in October. It is amazing how people tend to reply to old mails
:)
--
/ Alexander Bokovoy
Samba Team http://www....