Re: [ANN] dbi-dbrc 0.3.0

Berger, Daniel

10/27/2003 12:45:00 PM

It doesn't require that your password be encrypted, if that's what you're asking. You're certainly free to use an encrypted password, but it's up to you to then decrypt it as needed.

I may eventually integrate some encryption mechanism but different people have different ideas on how that should be done, so for now my philosophy is "roll your own".

Regards,

Dan