[ANN] dbi-dbrc 0.3.0

Daniel Berger

10/27/2003 3:09:00 AM

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce dbi-dbrc 0.3.0

What is it?

This is a supplement to the dbi module, allowing you
to avoid hard-coding passwords in your programs that
make database connections by using a special config
file. It's also convenient. :)

What's new?

Win32 support has been added, although it is not (yet)
subject to file permission/attribute restrictions.

How do you use it?

require "dbi"
require "dbi/dbrc"

db = DBI::DBRC.new("my_db","some_user")
dbh = DBI.connect(db.dsn,db.user,db.passwd)

Win32 users will need the win32-etc package, available
on the RAA.

You can find the home page for dbi-dbrc at
http://ruby-miscutils.sourc...

Enjoy!

Dan

http://launch.yahoo.com/promos/brit...

1 Answer

Iarnrod

On Jan 30, 1:03 pm, Unpatriotic Game Player <Unpatr...@Unamerican.Com>
wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 15:21:49 -0800 (PST),Iarnrod<iarn...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:

> >> No, they aren't.
> >> They could be court ordered to provide a certified copy of the
> >> ORIGINAL Birth Certificate.
> >On what possible basis
>
> Because courts can do stuff like that...

Oh really? You "think" so? Guess again, klueless kook.

I asked you ON WHAT BASIS, shithead. On what basis do you "imagine" a
court could order Obama, of all poeple, to produce something he does
not possess? On what possible basis could the court even order Hawaii,
which owns the document, to produce it?

Let us all know when you dig up some conceovable legal basis for it...
*since the certified copy already is fuckin' public!*

<chuckle>

> Fag.

"Fag?" You're stupider than even *I* could have imagined, and believe
me, you're draining the swamp here, nutbar.

> >> Additionally, Buckwheat could request one himself and release it.
> >He did, racist pig. It's online.
>
> Sorry, Lying Fag, that isn;t a certified copy of his ORIGINAL Birth
> Certificate.

Yes it is. That's exactly what a COLB is. That's what you get when you
request a certified copy of your birth certificate.

You are entitled to no more than that, fascist pig. Don't like it?
Move to Red China, where the government apparently more to your liking
is in charge.