Re: Struggling with variable arguments to block

Christoph R.

10/25/2003 10:07:00 AM

------------
/Christoph

Please send off list mail to
'my_mail@gmy.net'.gsub(/y/,'x')

Gavin Sinclair wrote:
> I grabbed the latest CVS, noted that Matz had fixed hash.c
> just recently, tried to compile, and couldn't get past the
> second step.
> "autoconf" worked, "./configure" didn't, with the most mundane error
> message:
>
> configure: error: sources are in ., but `cd .' does not work

Hm I just got through compiling the latest cvs for cygwin
- the only visible difference was my cygwin build directory
not coinciding with my source directory but I don't believe
that this should make any difference.
I compile and test the cygwin & mingw platform maybe every
three weeks or so and I cannot remember running into the
configure error you describe - i.e. maybe something is wrong
with your cygwin installation (permissions, outdated whatever) ?

/Christoph