Re: Struggling with variable arguments to block

dblack

None

Your "original ID" Meichi? Yes, funny how your aliases - abianchen1,
abianchen2, abiabchen3, abian_chen, in my-deja.com, yahoo.com,
gmail.com, then xangdi.papa, xangdi.grandpa, butcher khang, mr.
guanggong, lechergod - have disappeared. Funny isn't it, Meichi?
Barking up the wrong tree again, Meichi! But then what can anyone
expect from an ugly uneducated Thai whore like you, heh, Meichi?

On Dec 24, 10:23 am, "abianc...@my-deja.com" <abianc...@my-deja.com>
wrote:
> [...]
>
> On Dec 24, 4:06 am, not I <opl...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>

> > That just proves that you can "cut and paste" other people's posts
> > from the internet onto Usenet groups, moron! You have been exposed,
> > Meichi!
>
> > On Dec 23, 11:28 am, "abianc...@my-deja.com" <abianc...@my-deja.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > >http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5g_SN7vq_-.......
>
> > > ChinesepandasarriveinTaiwanincharmoffensive
> > > By PETER ENAV – 1 hour ago
>
> > > TAIPEI,Taiwan(AP) — A pair of giantpandasarrived inTaiwanon
> > > Tuesday as a gift from China, the latest move in rapidly warming ties
> > > between the longtime rivals.
>
> > > A green-liveried Eva Airways jet carrying "Tuan Tuan" and "Yuan Yuan"
> > > set down at Taipei airport after the three-hour flight from Chengdu in
> > > Sichuan province.
>
> > > Taken together thepandas' names mean reunion — underscoringChinese
> > > hopes that the animals' arrival inTaiwanwill spur unity between the
> > > sides, 59 years after they split amid civil war.
>
> > > Tuesday's panda arrival follows by a week the initiation of expanded
> > > transportation links across the 100-mile- (160-kilometer-) wideTaiwan
> > > Strait and other signs of friendship between Beijing and Taipei.
>
> > > Since his inauguration seven months ago, Taiwanese President Ma Ying-
> > > jeou has moved aggressively to linkTaiwancloser to the mainland,
> > > opening the door to a substantially increased flow ofChinesetourists
> > > and sanctioning a more liberalized regime for bilateral investments.
>
> > > His steps contrast sharply with predecessor Chen Shui-bian's efforts
> > > to emphasizeTaiwan'spolitical and cultural separateness, which
> > > enraged Beijing, and prompted it to reaffirm long-standing threats to
> > > use military force against the democratic island it claims as its own.
>
> > > After their arrival at Taipei airport, thepandaswere prepared for
> > > the short trip to the city's zoo, where they are expected to remain in
> > > quarantine for 30 days.
>
> > > Assuming they are disease-free, Yuan Yuan and Tuan Tuan — and their
> > > new, two-story zoo habitat — will be unveiled to the public during theChineseLunar New Year holiday in late January.
>
> > > They are expected to double the zoo's number of annual visitors to 5
> > > or 6 million.
>
> > > China expects big benefits from its panda largesse.
>
> > > For more than five decades, Beijing has used panda diplomacy to make
> > > friends and influence people in countries ranging from the United
> > > States to the former Soviet Union.
>
> > > The giant panda is unique to China and serves as an unofficial
> > > national mascot. China regularly sends the animals abroad as a sign of
> > > warm diplomatic relations or to mark breakthroughs in ties.
>
> > > The offer to send Yuan Yuan and Tuan Tuan toTaiwanwas first made in
> > > 2005 when the pro-independence Chen was still in charge. Citing
> > > various bureaucratic obstacles, his government rejected it, but after
> > > Ma's inauguration in May, the way was cleared to reverse that

abianchen@my-deja.com

Nope, Taiwan is ready to form economic alliance with China since China
is already Taiwan's #1 trading partner now. In beginning of next year,
Taiwan and China will sign MOU agreement. China has committed for 20
billion US$ (from its 1.9 triillion US$ foreign reserve) to rescue
Taiwan's high tech industry, in November, Taiwan's high tech export
fell 28%... so the rescue plan is what Taiwan high tech companies
desperately need.

Now we have daily flights to 13 cities in China, it only takes 80
minutes from Taipei to Shanghai on a direct flight, isn't that
wonderful?

Oh, Dalai Lama recently said he wants to visit Taiwan again soon,
President Ma of The Republic of China (Taiwan) said time is not
appropriate for DL's visit. Hey, of course, we are in honeymoon with
China, pandas, direct flights, investments... Is't that wonderful?
Haha!

On Dec 24, 5:59 am, Peter Terpstra <pe...@dharma.dyn-o-saur.com>
wrote:
> not I in
> <72b38762-d597-4145-bb0b-f45d75ea3...@r13g2000vbp.googlegroups.com> :
>
> > That just proves that you can "cut and paste" other people's posts
> > from the internet onto Usenet groups, moron! You have been exposed,
> > Meichi!
>
> I have no problem with that, a good article is often better than a hand
> written post.
>
> That does not yes mean that Taiwan will unite with China:-)
>
> As long as the Lying and criminal CCP is in control of China, they will never
> and never do that.
>
> With Kind Regards,
>
>    Peter
>
> --
> "The CCP carefully staged the unrest in Tibet to deceive the world."
> -- Ruan Ming, former advisor to Chinese Communist Party (CCP) General
> Secretary

Xangdi

Hey Meichi, aka abianchen! Why don't you tell us how you cheated the
U.S. Immigration and stayed in the USA as an illegal alien to work as
a prostitute in NYC, after being kicked out from Taipei as a failed
model? Was it because you were short and ugly? Go on - tell us.