RubyGarden Wiki error

Dmitry V. Sabanin

10/23/2003 3:48:00 AM

I got this today while trying to edit my wiki-page at
http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?action=edit&id=Dmi...
----
Software error:
Could not get editing lock at /usr/local/fowler/sites/rubygarden.org/cgi-bin/ruby.pl line 3240.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (support@rubygarden.org),
giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
----
Today is 23 Oct. 2003, it happened at ~11:31 a.m.
Ignore me if that doesn't matter, i didn't really needed that change.

--
sdmitry -=- Dmitry V. Sabanin
MuraveyLabs.

1 Answer

Hal E. Fulton

Dmitry V. Sabanin wrote:
> I got this today while trying to edit my wiki-page at
> http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?action=edit&id=Dmi...
> ----
> Software error:
> Could not get editing lock at /usr/local/fowler/sites/rubygarden.org/cgi-bin/ruby.pl line 3240.
> For help, please send mail to the webmaster (support@rubygarden.org),
> giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
> ----
> Today is 23 Oct. 2003, it happened at ~11:31 a.m.
> Ignore me if that doesn't matter, i didn't really needed that change.

I think it's related to the fact that I can't get to
rubyconf.org right now.

Chad??

Hal