TK Herman

1/31/2002 3:08:00 PM

I have the RTM version VS .NET installed and just tried to install the MS
Mobile Internet Toolkit downloaded from the MSDN Subscriber site... The
installation said that I had an incompatible version of the .NET Framework
installed. Huh, you'd think that having RTM would be a good thing. :) So,
the question is -- does the MMIT work with the RTM bits of the .NET
Framework? If not, is there a version that does and how do you get it...?

TK Herman

2 Answers

(Earl Beaman[MS])

TK Herman

Thanks for the reply! I downloaded a "new" copy of the MMIT from the MSDN
Subscriber site and ran the install again. This time it worked... Huh...
:)

Thanks again for the reply!

TK