Microsoft Mobile Explorer vs Nokia Mobile Internet Toolkit Explorer

EW

1/31/2002 11:30:00 AM

Hi All,

I have installed above mentioned software on my PC.

When I run my program with Microsoft Mobile Explorer, my program is running
smoothly, no error until the last page,
but when I run my program with Nokia Mobile Internet Toolkit Explorer, the
first form of my program is running smoothly, until I proceed to second
form, it gave me some session timeout errors.
I really can't find what caused this problem, as I have increased the WAP
Gateway timeout to 1 minute which I don't need so much time to process from
one form to another form.

Could anybody help me on this?

The other question is how to get the Mobile Phone Number when a WAP user
visit to our WAP site?

Your comment/help are highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

EW

1 Answer

CodeJockey

I'll bet it has to do with cookies. Check out the "Managing Cookies and
Client State" topic
in the Mobile Internet Toolkit online docs.