Re: Problems with Ericsson T68 and T39

Erik Marcussen

1/31/2002 10:59:00 AM

We have modified our machine.config file to add support for these phones.
But for some reason MIT renders perfect wml only one time after editing the
config file,
the next time one of these devices hit the pages it seems like MIT sends
html markup to the
phones. Any tips? And will these phones be supported out of the box in the
final version.
After all they are popular phones in Europe.

Regards Erik Marcussen
Agresso R&D AS

"Åsmund Kristiansen" <asmund.kristiansen@agresso.no> wrote in message
Our mobile services works fine on all devices tested on,
except on Ericsson T39 and T68. The user interface looks
kind of stretched out, and the textboxes do not appear.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Åsmund Kristiansen
Agresso R&D AS