problem under Pocket PC emulator

Djindo LEE

I created a simple mobile form with a link that passes from one form to
another. When I run this form under IE it works fine, when I click the link
I pass to the other form. However when I run this same page under the Pocket
Pc emulator when the link is pressed the form is not modified. If I use a
command button instead it works. Did anyone encounter the same problem? Is
it an emulator problem or a problem in my code ?
thanks,
Djindo

1 Answer

(Andres Sanabria)