Lolo

3/27/2002 4:00:00 PM

... the Visual Studio .NET Release Candidate ?
Thank U :)
5 Answers

Doug Thews

If you're an MSDN Universal subscriber, you can download it from the MSDN
Universal download area:

http://msdn.one.micr...

--
Doug Thews
Director, Software Development

"Lolo" <zzz@zzz.fr> wrote in message
> ... the Visual Studio .NET Release Candidate ?
> Thank U :)

Mark Fitzpatrick

Won't do any good though. The VS.Net RC1 timebombed out at the end of last
month.

Hope this helps,
Mark Fitzpatrick
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

"Lolo" <zzz@zzz.fr> wrote in message
> ... the Visual Studio .NET Release Candidate ?
> Thank U :)

Doug Thews

The stuff on the MSDN Universal download area isn't RC1 and it isn't
timebombed, since each user is licensed as part of MSDN Universal. The
versions available are the RTM versions of the product.

--
Doug Thews
Director, Software Development
Data Return Corp.

"Mark Fitzpatrick" <fitzpatrick@smarteronline.com> wrote in message
> Won't do any good though. The VS.Net RC1 timebombed out at the end of last
> month.
>
> Hope this helps,
> Mark Fitzpatrick
> Microsoft MVP - FrontPage
>
> "Lolo" <zzz@zzz.fr> wrote in message
> > ... the Visual Studio .NET Release Candidate ?
> > Thank U :)

Mark Fitzpatrick

Doug,
I know, but he was asking about RC1, and most people who ask about
RC1 are looking to get their hands on it because it was free and they don't
have any level MSDN subscription and just want to tinker.

Mark Fitzpatrick
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

"Doug Thews" <dougthews@ddconsult.com> wrote in message
> The stuff on the MSDN Universal download area isn't RC1 and it isn't
> timebombed, since each user is licensed as part of MSDN Universal. The
> versions available are the RTM versions of the product.
>
> --
> Doug Thews
> Director, Software Development
> Data Return Corp.
>

> "Mark Fitzpatrick" <fitzpatrick@smarteronline.com> wrote in message
> > Won't do any good though. The VS.Net RC1 timebombed out at the end of
last
> > month.
> >
> > Hope this helps,
> > Mark Fitzpatrick
> > Microsoft MVP - FrontPage
> >
> > "Lolo" <zzz@zzz.fr> wrote in message
> > > ... the Visual Studio .NET Release Candidate ?
> > > Thank U :)

Doug Thews

Got it. Thanks.

--