mobile web forms are visible on palm devices?

adi

3/27/2002 3:40:00 PM

Hi
I wish to know if application made with
MicrosoftMobileInternetKit are available on palm devices.
I have a palm emulator with avantgo web browser, but only
text are visible. What kind of web browser may i use to
view .aspx mobile pages?
Tx in advance for any help
Adi
1 Answer

Rich

As I know MMIT was tested for MyPalm browser, which is actually PQA
application running on Palm devices. I'm in a process of testing Blazer
browser running on PalmVIIx, haven't experience with AvantGo browser...

Rich