Urgent:-Regarding the Emulator Environment for Testing Mobile.NET web Appln.

Ganesh babu

3/27/2002 9:53:00 AM

Dear All,

I have developed a Mobile Web Application with Mobile.NET
and MMIT.I used the Devicespecific tag for my coding the
Web Forms I developed and tested the Pages in
Pocket PC Emulation Environment's Internet Explorer
of Windows CE.

My Target of Mobile Applications is PDA(Personal Digital
Assistants) and Pocket PC. It should support
Ipaq,pixon,Palm devices.

After i viewed the Pages from a
real ipaq device label,Textbox are not appearing.

I need to have a Full-Proof Emulator where i can test my
pages
and make sure my application will support
all the above mentioned os in real time.

Any Related sites for DownLoading the Emulators
which satisifes my requirement.

Kindly Suggest on This....

Thanks and Best Regards
Ganesh babu Natarajan

2 Answers

Rich

http://www.microsoft.com/mobile/developer/downloads/ppcs...
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/device/pr...

PocketPC 2002 SDK with emulator and MS Embedded Visual Tools

Rich

"Ganesh babu" <babu.ganesh@sella.it> wrote in message
> Dear All,
>
> I have developed a Mobile Web Application with Mobile.NET
> and MMIT.I used the Devicespecific tag for my coding the
> Web Forms I developed and tested the Pages in
> Pocket PC Emulation Environment's Internet Explorer
> of Windows CE.
>
> My Target of Mobile Applications is PDA(Personal Digital
> Assistants) and Pocket PC. It should support
> Ipaq,pixon,Palm devices.
>
> After i viewed the Pages from a
> real ipaq device label,Textbox are not appearing.
>
> I need to have a Full-Proof Emulator where i can test my
> pages
> and make sure my application will support
> all the above mentioned os in real time.
>
> Any Related sites for DownLoading the Emulators
> which satisifes my requirement.
>
> Kindly Suggest on This....
>
> Thanks and Best Regards
> Ganesh babu Natarajan

Ganesh babu

Thanks Rich...

But i have downloaded the Pocket PC sdk 2002 before i
posted this message.

Regarding Emulators.

I am developing the Mobile Web Application With MMIT.
I am targeting my Web Application for Ipaq,psion,palm

I need to have full-Proof Emulators to test my application.
After i test my application (.aspx pages) it should work in
ipaq,psion and palm .

Does all these have any separate emulators to test.
I have already downloaded PocketPCsdk2002 from Microsoft.

I need to focus on emulators which supports the above
mentioned device.

Thanks and Best Regards

Ganesh babu Natarajan

2002.asp