Regarding Emulators and Simulators

Ganesh babu

3/26/2002 1:12:00 PM

Dear All,

I need to know where i can get downloads for Emulators and
Simulators.I am developing my web Application with
Mobile.NET and MMIT.I am testing my Application with
Pocket pc Emulation Environment which comes along with
Windows CE.

I need to know where i can get more emulators to check my
application.

Does Microsoft Offers and Emulators/Simulators to test the
Mobile Web Applications in .NET.

Please Let Me Know

Thanks and Best Regards

Ganesh babu Natarajan
2 Answers

dave

Perhpas, you have this already:
Embedded Visual Tools (with Emulators):
=> http://www.microsoft.com/mobile/downloads/...

For WAP i use:
Nokia Mobile Internet Toolkit (with 1 Mobile Phone
Emulator, you can donwload optional a Nokia 6212 Emulator)

=>http://www.forum.nokia.com/main/1,35452,1...
(choose Mobile Internet Toolkit)

Regards
dave