microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Problem with filling data to the grid at run time.

Phan Trí Hùng

11/29/2005 3:12:00 AM

Hi great men!

I have a form which has 1 datasource (SalesTable) and 1 grid (GridX). I had
to create a grid (GridY) at run time, and would like to fill data from
SalesTable to GridY through X++. My code looks as below:

FormTabPageControl fTabPage;
FormGridControl fGrid;
FormStringControl fStringSalesId;
;

// Create Grid
fGrid = fTabPage.addControl(FormControlType::Grid, "GridY");
fGrid.dataSource(SalesTable);
fGrid.allowEdit(false);
fGrid.showRowLabels(false);
fGrid.widthMode(1);
fGrid.heightMode(1);

// Create 1 field
fStringSalesId = fGrid.addControl(FormControlType::String,
"SalesId2");

fGrid.update();
fGrid.setFocus();

fStringSalesId.dataField(fieldnum(SalesTable, SalesId));
fStringSalesId.dataSource(SalesTable);

form.design().control(Tab.id());

When I ran this form, GridX looked quite nice but GridY had empty lines. I
guess the number of rows in GridY equals in GridX. Can any one help me to
make GridY looks as nice at GridX.

Thanks in advance
6 Answers

Ivo

> Oh wait, I just noticed the date. You do realize that September 10
> 2007 was over a long time ago right?

If you have some good hack methotds and need to prepare, you can write here
and date will be increased, no problem.

Ivo

> Let's hope that everyone who clicked the site in question has up-to-date
> and memory-resident anti-virus and anti-spyware protection...

There is no virus or any crap programs on this site. It is only asp.net
pages, without shit... or maybe you can put some malicious code? I hope that
it will not be posible but you can try of course.

Peter Bromberg [C# MVP]

With 8 replies in the thread, I can just imagine what would happen if every
script kiddie and their brother were encouraged to post "hack my site" stuff
on a public newsgroup.
--
Recursion: see Recursion
site: http://www.egghe...

"Ivo" wrote:

> > Oh wait, I just noticed the date. You do realize that September 10
> > 2007 was over a long time ago right?
>
> If you have some good hack methotds and need to prepare, you can write here
> and date will be increased, no problem.

Mythran

"Peter Bromberg [C# MVP]" <pbromberg@yahoo.yohohhoandabottleofrum.com> wrote
in message news:97C171C3-6009-4AC5-85DE-87B5B543253C@microsoft.com...
> With 8 replies in the thread, I can just imagine what would happen if
> every
> script kiddie and their brother were encouraged to post "hack my site"
> stuff
> on a public newsgroup.
> --
> Recursion: see Recursion
> site: http://www.egghe...
> unBlog: http://petesbloggerama.bl...
> BlogMetaFinder: http://www.blogmeta...
>

> "Ivo" wrote:
>
>> > Oh wait, I just noticed the date. You do realize that September 10
>> > 2007 was over a long time ago right?
>>
>> If you have some good hack methotds and need to prepare, you can write
>> here
>> and date will be increased, no problem.

Yeah really...like...

"Hack my site...: www.microsoft.com"
"Please hack it, I want to make sure I wrote it correctly..."- - Send from
Antartica that nobody ever heard of.

:) That would probably piss off a few microsoftidians.

:P

Mythran

Göran Andersson

Ivo wrote:
>> Oh wait, I just noticed the date. You do realize that September 10
>> 2007 was over a long time ago right?
>
> If you have some good hack methotds and need to prepare, you can write here
> and date will be increased, no problem.

How about increasing it to at least today, so that one doesn't need a
time machine to test it before the deadline? ;)

--
Göran Andersson
_____

Miro

G?ran Andersson wrote:
> Ivo wrote:
>>> Oh wait, I just noticed the date. You do realize that September 10
>>> 2007 was over a long time ago right?
>>
>> If you have some good hack methotds and need to prepare, you can write
>> here and date will be increased, no problem.
>>

> How about increasing it to at least today, so that one doesn't need a
> time machine to test it before the deadline? ;)

This did however get me to go search on the subject and found a great
article for us beginners:
http://www.developerfusion.co.uk/...

As much as I want to use the word "crappy" and "damn"... the word "cool"
and pops up with it.

M.