microsoft.public.axapta.programming

How to use SecurityKeySet to define a table access for a user grou

Luegisdorf

11/24/2005 2:39:00 PM

Hi all

I want to set the access to a table for a group by own x++ code.

It look like I could use the class SecurityKeySet, but I don't know how to
use it. Have anyone ever tried with this?

If a example code exists, I'm happy to know it.

Best regards and thank you in advance
Patrick

2 Answers

JeremyB

Hi. I don't know if this is what you are looking for:
boolean fullAccess;
SecurityKeySet securityKeys;
;
securityKeys = new SecurityKeySet();
securityKeys.loadUserRights(curuserid());
fullAccess = securityKeys.access(securitykeynum("Name of your securityKey"))
== AccessType::Delete;
if(fullAccess)
{.......}
else
{.......}

"Luegisdorf" wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I want to set the access to a table for a group by own x++ code.
>
> It look like I could use the class SecurityKeySet, but I don't know how to
> use it. Have anyone ever tried with this?
>
> If a example code exists, I'm happy to know it.
>
> Best regards and thank you in advance
> Patrick

Luegisdorf

Hi Jeremy