microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Printing tabs on reports

Frans

11/21/2005 9:43:00 AM

If I print a Tab e.g. in a salesline text, the tab is printed as 1 space.
Where can I set up the tab length, are there other possibilities?
The purpose is to print a salesline text divided in 2 colums: e.g.
size 100 mm
color red
material steel
This should be nicely aligned on the report Sales Confirmation.

1 Answer

Pom

another way around this, is if you can't change the code, the way we did it
at our end was to change the identity of the COM+. we made it the same
username+password as the application pool that was running our application
and it works