microsoft.public.axapta.programming

How to detect when the internet browser is closed

sigmundlo

11/18/2005 4:35:00 PM

I am going to make a list of which webusers are currently logged on the
enterprise portal. Then I need to detect when the browser is closed, because
the user is automatically logged off.

Or is there another way in Axapta to find logged on webusers?

1 Answer

JF

In the online user form (Administration/ onlie users) you can see all users
logged on to Axapta as well as the web users logged on. This would be the
easiest way to find out the online users.

You may use the class "SysUsersOnline" to find out all users logged on to
Axapta or the number of users currently logged to the system. The client type
"ClientType::COMObject" specifies the webusers logged on.