microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Importing from Excel To Table through Programming.

chhor

11/18/2005 9:36:00 AM

I am having problem with grabbing the datas from Excel and import into a
specific Table through coding instead of using the standard import function.
if there any references or samples which i can refer to ?
2 Answers

Khue Trinh

JUst search insdie this community. I am sure there are many articles already
disscuss about this topic.
Khue Trinh
--
ERP Dev.

"chhor" wrote:

> I am having problem with grabbing the datas from Excel and import into a
> specific Table through coding instead of using the standard import function.
> if there any references or samples which i can refer to ?

Mike Frank

Or have a look at the standard Excel import classes SysDataImportExcel*.

Mike