microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Buffer for call of form

ZyKoX

I have created a customized form based on the LanguageTxt form of the AOT. I
try to open my form but it does not open. The infolog comes up with this:

"Buffer for call of form is not specified."

What is the problem and what to do?
1 Answer

Khue Trinh

try to look into the init method of the form, it requires the buffer to open.
if (!element.args().dataset())
{
throw error(Error::missingRecord(this.name()));
}
you can not just open it as normal, but with a data source attached to a
menuitem on the form.
Khue Trinh
--
ERP Dev.