asdf

11/16/2005 5:19:00 PM

Have make a wizard descending from the class Syswizard, i have a class and a
form.

In the form i have a datasource and a grid to show some data, the problem is
that i can't delete or edit the data of the grid, and i need to do this.

Anybody knows how can i do that ? thks

1 Answer

Luegisdorf

Hi asdf

I think that's not a problem of the wizard. Have you tried to build a simple
form using the same data source - can you edit this one?

If not so check the security access and the properties of the table
(MaxAccess), this may be prevents from modifing data on this table.

Another check is to look if your grid has the right data source.

Please respond and tell what your checks has raised ...

regards
Patrick