microsoft.public.axapta.programming

How can I open a webform at the same time as opening the webpage?

sigmundlo

11/16/2005 9:35:00 AM

In my portal I have added an activity center (top menu) called "Production".
When I click on "Production", a web form is displayed where I must choose a
setting. When I have done that, I click a button, "Select", and a new, empty
web page is shown with a menu item in the left menu called "Orders". When I
click on "Orders", I show a web form displaying a selection of production
orders.

My problem is that I want to show both the orderlist and the webpage with
the left menu item when I have clicked "Select". It seems silly to get an
empty page with only one menu item on the left, and have to click that again
to open the list.
It's like having to choose an option when there is only one option to choose.