microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Erler Peter

11/16/2005 7:22:00 AM

Hello

I have a problem loading GIF Files in Axapta!
In my example i have a file lookup to select a image.
After a file is selected i want to load it into an Axapta window control.

The Problem is that it seems to be impossible to load GIF Images.
If i try to load a GIF Image the Window control is empty with JPG File it
works!

Has anyone the same problem? Maybe an answer?

Regards
Peter

1 Answer

Helmut Wimmer

Hi Peter!

Microsoft (or: ex-Damgaard) hasn't licensed GIF, so you cannot use it for
that. There may be other ways to do so, but there somebody else must help. I
then always used one of the formats supported.

Cheers,
Helmut