microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Time EDT base type returns Integer.

H K Srikanth

11/15/2005 4:16:00 AM

Hi
I am trying to get the base type of the EDT based on which I am creating new
dynamic controls in my form. I am using the dictype class.
But the dicttype.basetype returns an integer for Time EDT instead of Time

How to identify that the EDT base type is Time and not integer.

1 Answer

Axapatcoder

Take a look at class SysDictType method extendedTypeId2IconId

Don