microsoft.public.axapta.programming

how to know if any control has been modified

PacMan

I hope you can help me on this.

I have created an Axapta form that has some bound controls, but also
contains tab pages that contain controls which are not bound. Usually, on
bound controls, validation and saving of data is automatic.

But how will I know if there is a control, especially one of those unbound
ones, which have been modified, so that I can then validate them or take
appropriate action (e.g Save to another non-Axapta source)? Do I have to
compare each and every control to its original state manually?

Regards,
Jimm Bo
1 Answer

Khue Trinh

Hi PacMan,
with unbounded control, you can try overriding method modified of that
control.
regards.
khue Trinh
--