microsoft.public.axapta.programming

How to add 2D Graph to Axaptaform

Erler Peter

11/11/2005 8:37:00 AM

Hello

I want to add a 2D Graph to an Axapta Form.
How can i do that. I couldn´t find any information about adding a graph to
an Axapta form.
Has anyone done this bevor?

Peter

4 Answers

Steen Andreasen

Hi Peter,

You can achive this by using the class Graphics. For an example on how
to use the class, see the the form CCCount. The form is showing a graph
in 3D. By setting a property you can switch the graph to 2D.

Best regards,
Steen Andreasen
http://www.steenandreasen.com/axap...

Erler Peter wrote:

>Hello
>
>I want to add a 2D Graph to an Axapta Form.
>How can i do that. I couldn´t find any information about adding a graph to
>an Axapta form.
>Has anyone done this bevor?
>
>Peter

Mark Rae

"Yehia A.Salam" <yehiaeg@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> that's what I thought but I have no other options as this is a university
> project and I'm stuck with XML

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever!

Why can't you use a Jet database (sometimes called an Access database), or
SQL Server Compact Edition...?

--
http://www.m...

John Timney \(MVP\)

I would hazzard a guess its an assignment and it includes a non-optional
need to use an XML file source.

Regards

John Timney (MVP)
http://www.john...
http://www.john.../blog

"Mark Rae" <mark@markNOSPAMrae.net> wrote in message
> "Yehia A.Salam" <yehiaeg@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>> that's what I thought but I have no other options as this is a university
>> project and I'm stuck with XML
>
> That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever!
>
> Why can't you use a Jet database (sometimes called an Access database), or
> SQL Server Compact Edition...?
>

> --
> http://www.m...

Mark Rae

"John Timney (MVP)" <x_john@timney.eclipse.co.uk> wrote in message

>I would hazzard a guess its an assignment and it includes a non-optional
>need to use an XML file source.

Hmm - yes, you are probably right...

--
http://www.m...