microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Axapta 2.5 Active X controls

Chaitanya

11/11/2005 5:11:00 AM

In Axapta 2.5 ther is some problem of Active X controls .Due to which iam not
able to see any help of any object although it opens the help editor but does
not show any text..Same way when comparing 2 layers of any object it opens
syscompare form but it does not show the code because of Active X control
HTML document but it shows the nodes properly.How can i solve this problem.
1 Answer

JF

I´m not sure on which SP you´re working but as far as I can remember this
issue was caused by windows security patch Q323255 which was then
supported/fixed with Axapta SP3 but not before. You may try out how SP3
behaves and then upgrade to it. It was a kernel hotfix solving this issues. I
do not recommend to upgrade only the kernel since this will not be supportet
at all by MS.

BR