microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Help - Printer API-Call from Axapta

Graves

11/10/2005 2:21:00 PM

Hello

I would like to set at custom paper size on one of my reports, but i have to
do this on runtime, because the paper size is a label defined in some
variables in axapta.
I can get everything working if i set the papersize in printerdriver from
windows, but i need to modyfy the size from axapta.
I have found:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-u...
And what i can read, it looks like some of the parameters is the:
- dmPaperSize
- dmPaperLength
- dmPaperWidth
- dmFormName
But it looks like there is an API call to modify these parameters, but now i
am lost, i have no idear how to modify thees parameters through Axapta.
Can anyone help?

Thanks on advance :-)

/Graves