microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Print order in a report

Eisbaer

i have a problem.

I have a report with more than 1 site and i want to print it more than 1 time
in normal the report will be print in this way:
Site 1 - first time
Site 2 - first...
Site 1 - second time
Site 2 - second time

But i want that it will be print in that way:
Site 1 - first time
Site 1 - second time
Site 2 - first time
Site 2 - second time

Is this programmable? If yes, where and how?

Greetings
André
1 Answer

Nitin

Can you explaing the query that you are having on your report.

thanks
Nitin