microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Open form using RecId...

Jens Strandberg

11/9/2005 7:26:00 AM

I am looking for some generic approach, but let's say that I know the RecId
of a given purchase line.

How do I - from a separate form - open the PurchTable form, with the cursor
placed on the correct purchase line ?

Thanks in advance.
/Jens
1 Answer

JF

You may use the findValue() method of the form datasource. The super() call
finds the specified value, and makes the record with that value the current
one using findRecord.

example:
PurchLine_ds.findValue(fieldname2id(tablename2id('PurchLine'),'RecId'),'294012');

Hope this gives you a hint how to approach the required solution.

Cheers.