Björn Olsson

11/8/2005 6:39:00 PM

Are there any books available on X++?
--
Best regards Björn Olsson
Head of Technology
Centre for Business Solutions
Gothenburg School of Economics and Commercial Law
3 Answers

JF

Unfortunately no. The only available doku on X++ is the online help and the
official training materials which can be bought. I´ve heard a couple of
people has planned to puplish a technical based book for Axapta but hasn´t
been finished yet. There is no puplishing date known at this moment nor the
content of this book.

Cheers.

"Björn Olsson" wrote:

> Are there any books available on X++?
> --
> Best regards Björn Olsson
> Head of Technology
> Centre for Business Solutions
> Gothenburg School of Economics and Commercial Law

Jens Strandberg

Hello there,

You could try this:

The chapter Reports from the upcoming Axapta X++ and Morphx book MORPHX IT
is now available for download. You can download the chapter from the website:
http://www.steenandreasen.com/axap...

I have found it to be very useful. I am looking very much forward to the
rest of the book.

/Jens

Björn Olsson

Yes I have email contact with Steen and im looking forward to the release of
his book.