Re: Cologne/Bonn Ruby user group?

Ralph Pöllath

10/21/2003 9:41:00 AM

Here's one interested Ruby nuby from Cologne.

Cheers,
-Ralph.

> Hi!
>
> Anybody (besides me :-) interested in a Ruby user group in the region
> of Cologne/Bonn? No Verein intended. Place to meet?
>
> http://www.netz...
>
> looks intersting. One of the local LUGs meets there.
>
> Suggestion for a name: RUC/B ("Rugby") - Ruby Users Cologne/Bonn
>
> Please take notice of signature! / Bitte Signature beachten!
>
> Josef 'Jupp' Schugt

3 Answers

Robert Klemme

You could add yourselfs here:
http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?Rhei...

or add a new entry for the CologneBonn here
http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?Ruby...

robert

"Ralph Pöllath" <lists@poellath.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Here's one interested Ruby nuby from Cologne.
>
> Cheers,
> -Ralph.
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > Anybody (besides me :-) interested in a Ruby user group in the region
> > of Cologne/Bonn? No Verein intended. Place to meet?
> >
> > http://www.netz...
> >
> > looks intersting. One of the local LUGs meets there.
> >
> > Suggestion for a name: RUC/B ("Rugby") - Ruby Users Cologne/Bonn
> >
> > Please take notice of signature! / Bitte Signature beachten!
> >
> > Josef 'Jupp' Schugt

Christian Szegedy

Ralph Pöllath wrote:

> Here's one interested Ruby nuby from Cologne.

I am not a newby (I actively use Ruby at work), but
it could be interesting to chat a bit.

Best Regards,
Christian (from Bonn)

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt

* Robert Klemme; Tue, 21 Oct 2003 12:42:30 +0200

> You could add yourselfs here:
> http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?Rhei...

I know of that group but it's a bit too far away.

> or add a new entry for the CologneBonn here
> http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?Ruby...

If there are enough people interested this will be done.

I think that the absolute minimum is three people who meet. On the
longer run it should be at least five who meet.

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt