[ANN] ruby-dev summary index

Minero Aoki

Gavin Sinclair

On Tuesday, October 21, 2003, 1:49:10 AM, Minero wrote:

> Hi all,

> I made the index page of ruby-dev summary:

> http://i.loveruby.net/en/ruby-dev-su...

> This page is going to be updated on every weak,
> synchronizing with ruby-dev summary itself.

> -- Minero Aoki

Thanks Aoki-san, I really appreciate this information.

Can it be linked from www.ruby-lang.org/en somewhere?

For example, in ..., where it says

ruby-dev , the developers' mailing list.

It could say this instead:

ruby-dev , the developers' mailing list (summarized in English
weekly; see _here_) [link to above webpage]

Gavin

Gavin Sinclair

Oops, forgot link. See below.

where "..." = "http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/20020104....