Re: [ANN] Russian Ruby resource and Ruby Course

oleg dashevskii

10/20/2003 5:37:00 AM

On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 01:58:16AM +0900, Yuri Leikind wrote:

> A Russian-language Ruby resource has been started - http://ru...

Good luck, guys! oAA?E :-)
I wonder how many Russian-speaking rubyists are there...

--
be9

1 Answer

Gennady

oleg dashevskii wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 01:58:16AM +0900, Yuri Leikind wrote:
>

>>A Russian-language Ruby resource has been started - http://ru...
>

> Good luck, guys! oAA?E :-)
> I wonder how many Russian-speaking rubyists are there...

I just stated a new RubyGarden user group:

http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?RussianSpe...

If people take some time adding themselves to this group -- eventually
we will know how many of us there are over there ;-). We could even meet
from time to time if around.

Regards,
Gennady Bystritsky.