mswin32 mysql ruby binaries?

revision17

10/18/2003 3:56:00 AM

I can't seem to find any mswin32 binaries for mysql-ruby for ruby 1.8.
I could find them for 1.6 though, but I'd rather use 1.8. I don't
have MSVC++ so I can't create them from source, and I'd much prefer
mswin32 over cygwin.
1 Answer

Artco News

Seems that they abandoned mswin32 version. Unfortunately, it forces me to
use PHP instead of Ruby. What ashamed.