Re: Piping to windows command line .rb file doesn't work

Michael Campbell

10/15/2003 2:41:00 PM

William Pinelo Marin wrote:

> try this link:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=23617&releas...

You DID see this bit from the the original poster, right?

>>And, before anyone suggests it, I can't download any tools from the
net or
>>buy any packages.

http://shopping...

3 Answers

William Pinelo Marin

no
> You DID see this bit from the the original poster, right?
>
> >>And, before anyone suggests it, I can't download any tools from the
> net or
> >>buy any packages.

> http://shopping...

kev mc

"Klaas Deforche" wrote:

> Hi Trieu,
>
> That's weird. I got the same error.
> Normally, when you get this error, it means that another user has modified
> the object between the moment you made your modifications and the moment you
> try to save the query. But that's not the case.
> The solution for the error is to right click the object and click "restore".
> After that, I was able to add a second datasource.
>
> Best regards,
Just wanted to say thanks.. I ran into this issue and your solution helped
me.. :)

> Klaas.
> ----------------
> http://www.artofc...
>

> "Trieu nguyen" wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > When I create new query in AOT and I change name to test. I drag and drop
> > another table in Datasource. I right click in query and click save. But the
> > system can not save and show error infolog : Unable to save. Version of query
> > Test on the Server is newer
> >
> > Can you help me to fix that ?
> >
> > Thanks and best regard
> > Trieu nguyen

penaflor024

Hi! guys yes, me too i have got same error, can anyone help us and explain us why we got this error.

Any help!
Thank you.