Flashbacks (Re: 1.8 release status?

James Britt

10/15/2003 5:06:00 AM

This post is from 2 May 2003 00:23:10 GMT

Any thoughts on why the time warp?

James

Phil Tomson wrote:
> Just curious, I know we're on 1.8.0-preview 2. What remains to be done
> before 1.8.0 final is released?
>
> bugfixes? performance enhancements? documentation?
>
> ....and when the big day arrives how can we ensure that the word gets out
> to various 'news' outlets?
>
> Phil
>

> .

3 Answers

Robert Klemme

"James Britt" <jamesUNDERBARb@seemyemail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> This post is from 2 May 2003 00:23:10 GMT
>
> Any thoughts on why the time warp?

It's a feature of the mail bot to ensure we have enough stuff for
discussion in times of low posting rates. It simply resends messages that
it feels are not answered thoroughly.

robert

:-)

Dalibor Sramek

> Any thoughts on why the time warp?

I saw another one on ruby-talk last week.
http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-...

Dalibor

--
Dalibor Sramek http://www.insu... | In the eyes of cats,
dalibor.sramek@insula.cz | all things belong to cats.

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt

Hi!

* James Britt; 2003-10-15, 12:12 UTC:
> This post is from 2 May 2003 00:23:10 GMT
>
> Any thoughts on why the time warp?

The only logical answer is that Cathryn Janeway did subscribe the
list. >;->

No, it's not Janeway but the gateway to blame.

Please take notice of signature! / Bitte Signature beachten!

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt
--
db Wenn sie mir ohne meine Einwilligung geschickt wurde, db
dpqb wird eine E-Mail > 100 kB ungelesen entsorgt dpqb