Antwort: Re: Resurrecting German mailing list?

Robert.Koepferl

10/14/2003 8:55:00 AM

But we (at least me) german speakers hate english.
It's so overwhelming. So omnipresent. You have to see. I am a very
fair-minded man (I'd be able to imprisoning myself).
I stand up for equality of the languages (including Ruby).

PS. now learning Chinese, semms to be made for cstists

Armin Roehrl
<armin@xss.de> An: ruby-talk@ruby-lang.org (ruby-talk ML)
Kopie:
13.10.2003 22:56 Thema: Re: Resurrecting German mailing list?
Bitte antworten
an ruby-talk

Hi Josef,

that would be a good idea.

Tons of Germans speak English (kind of :-)) and are on the
English list.

Who has the power to set up that mailing-list?

Thx, -A.

--

-A.

Armin Roehrl, http://www.appro...
We manage risk

2 Answers

Robert Klemme

<Robert.Koepferl@de.gi-de.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> But we (at least me) german speakers hate english.

*I* don't hate it at all.

> It's so overwhelming. So omnipresent. You have to see. I am a very
> fair-minded man (I'd be able to imprisoning myself).

Gehe nicht ueber Los, ziehe keine 4000 Euro ein.

> I stand up for equality of the languages (including Ruby).

Standards do have certain advantages - especially when it comes to natural
languages. There's simply more people that have a chance of understanding
you...

> PS. now learning Chinese, semms to be made for cstists

When will you open the chinese ruby list? :-))

robert

Andreas Schwarz

Robert.Koepferl@de.gi-de.com wrote:
> But we (at least me) german speakers hate english.

I don't.

>> Is there really so little interest in a German discussion list on
>> Ruby as Ralf thinks? I don't think so and hereby suggest setting up
>> 'ruby-de@ruby-talk.org'.

I agree.

--
AVR-Tutorial, über 350 Links