Perl 6 style regular expressions

mark sparshatt

10/10/2003 3:48:00 PM

I was wondering if anyone has done any work on implementing Perl 6 style
regular expressions.

Looking at the design docs at
http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2002/06/04... it looks like they've got
some useful features.

At the very least it'd probably make an interesting project.

Best Regards

Mark Sparshatt

1 Answer

Nikolai Weibull

* mark <msparshatt@yahoo.co.uk> [Oct, 10 2003 18:00]:
> I was wondering if anyone has done any work on implementing Perl 6 style
> regular expressions.
Not that I know of, more than the one for Perl6 perhaps ;-)
If anyone is, I'd also like to know
> At the very least it'd probably make an interesting project.
I'm planning to do something similar to this.
It seems very useful,
nikolai

--
::: name: Nikolai Weibull :: aliases: pcp / lone-star / aka :::
::: born: Chicago, IL USA :: loc atm: Gothenburg, Sweden :::