Error while quitting Fox application

Dalibor Sramek

10/8/2003 12:40:00 PM

Hi.

I have recently experienced a strange behavior while quitting my ruby program
with Fox GUI on Windows 2000. It quits and writes nothing to the console window
even with -w option. However windows display an error box with the following
message:

ruby.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows.
You will need to restart the program.
An error log is being created.
[OK]

When I run the same script on FreeBSD with the same versions of Ruby and FXRuby
it works fine with no apparent problem (versions are 1.8.0 release and 1.0.25
respectively).

Any ideas how to track this kind of error?
Is there really an error log created? I can not figure where it could be...

Thanks for any help.

Dalibor Sramek

--
Dalibor Sramek http://www.insu... | In the eyes of cats,